Add more sweetness to your baby shower cake by adding unique baby shower cake sayings. No matter your theme, you will find what you are looking for here.
A baby shower is a special time in an expectant mom’s life. You are around seven months pregnant and a bit away from pregnancy exhaustion, which happens when you are closer to your labor and delivery.
You may have started thinking about taking a childbirth class and getting ready for your labor and delivery. But before you get all serious about getting ready for the baby’s arrival, you need to have a baby shower party!
And for that, you need to HAVE a cake for your Baby Shower!!
You may have decided about your theme, but have you thought of what you will write on top of the Cake? Yes, sure, you can write “Congratulation” and be done. But that’s kind of out of fashion now.
Not to worry!! I have compiled a list of baby shower cake sayings for every theme. Here you will find girl, boy, gender-neutral, twins, specific theme-based, and funny baby shower cake sayings. Also, at the end of the post, I have included baby shower photo captions, and I am sure you will want those as well to showcase your photos with cute captions on Instagram or Facebook feed.
And you haven’t yet found a perfect place to host your baby shower, we have listed 21 unique places to host a baby shower (free to low-cost venues) here.
So, let’s first get to Baby shower cake sayings!!
- Baby Shower Cake Sayings for a Girl
- Baby Shower Cake Sayings for a Boy
- Baby Shower Cake sayings for Twins
- Gender Neutral Baby Shower Cake Sayings
- Funny Baby Shower Cake Captions
- Baby Shower Cake wordings for an Adoption Baby
- Religious Baby Shower Cake Sayings
- Theme-Specific Baby Shower Cake sayings
- Circus – Theme
- Harry Potter-Theme
- Cat in the hat-Theme
- Winnie the Pooh-Theme
- How to write words on a Baby shower Cake?
- Tips for writing words on Baby shower cake
- Unique Baby shower cake sayings I Conclusion
Disclosure:This post may contains affiliate links. As an affiliate and amazon associate, I earn commission on qualified purchase at no extra cost to you.
Baby Shower Cake Sayings for a Girl
Here are cute baby shower cake sayings for a girl. Make sure you choose the cutest sayings as your baby girl definitely would want to see photos in the future.
- It’s a princess!
- It’s a girl!
- Pretty in Pink!
- Daddy’s Little Girl
- Daddy’s Little Adora
- Daddy’s Little Girl, Truly Adorable
- Bling, Baby
- Cuddly as a cloud, gentle as the night, a baby girl is the sweetest delight
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Glitter and Glam!!
- Sugar, spice, and Everything nice
- Hip, hip Hooray! She is on her Way!
- Pink is our new favorite!
- Nothing cute than a precious little girl
- Shiny eyes and little curls, it’s all about little girl!
- Give a Twirl for our new little girl!
- Dresses, ribbons, and hair to curl. We’re tickled pink it’s a baby girl!
- Soon to be dressed in pink dresses and pretty curls, it’s our little girl!
- Pink dresses and pretty curls. It’s all about little girls!
- Tiaras, dolls, hair full of curls. You guessed it.. it’s a little girl
- Baby Girls are oh-so-sweet
Baby Shower Cake Sayings for a Boy
Here are adorable baby shower cake sayings for a boy to celebrate his arrival.
- It’s Baby Boy!
- Oh Boy!
- Boy, Oh boy!
- Little Prince
- Mom’s Little Price!
- A giggle, a toy, a sweet baby boy!
- Celebrate our Joy. It’s our boy!
- Shower our Joy. It’s our boy!
- Life’s Joy, It’s our boy!
- Ahoy, Little Boy!
- King of Castle
- Prince Charming
- Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails; that’s what little boys are made of.
- Our Little Man!
- Blue is your Clue. You guessed it… It’s a Baby Boy!
- Plain, Train and Tonka toy, Welcome our Little boy
- Diddle, diddle, dumpling. My son (name) is coming!
- Love, joy, and wonderful dreams are the sweetest things a baby boy brings
- Son, Son. It’s Mr. Little Son!
- Soccer Ball and Messi hair. Watch out for our Boy!
- Ready or not. Here he comes!
- A Baby Boy is on the way
Baby Shower Cake sayings for Twins
Twins are tough to manage once they arrive but let’s forget about that for now and celebrate the blessings with this baby shower cake wording for twins.
- Two peas in a pod
- Everything Double. Here comes trouble!
- Double trouble is on its way!
- Double the Love, Double the joy, and Double the chaos
- Double the Joy, It’s a Girl and a Boy!
- Double the Joy, It’s a Boy x 2!
- Double the Joy, It’s a Girl x 2!
- Peek-a-boo x 2
- Double the diapers, double the grins, double the feedings, she’s having twins!
- Double the giggles, double the grins, double the love, we are having twins!
- Due with Two!
- One, two, buckle your shoe. Twins are coming so much to do.
- Give me some Grins. We are having Twins!
- Let the Twins back, just cut the Cake!
Gender Neutral Baby Shower Cake Sayings
Gender-neutral baby shower cake sayings work whether you are having a boy or a girl. They are perfect when you are not revealing the gender of the baby until their arrival, or you actually don’t know the gender of the baby; these cute baby shower cake sayings will work perfectly.
- Pink or Blue? You don’t have a clue!
- Pink or blue, we are eager to see
- He or She?
- Bowties or bows? Nobody knows!
- Bun in the oven
- A boy or a girl? We just can’t say. Let’s shower the parents before the delivery day!
- The wait is almost over!
- Baby Powder, baby oil. Soon you’ll have someone to spoil
- Someone special, someone dear, someone NEW is almost here!
- 10.Congratulations on a Little Bundle of Joy!
- 11.And baby makes 3
- 12.1 + 1 = 3
- 13.Up, up, and away! A little one is on the way!
- 14.Diaper and pins. Let the fun begin
- 15.Peek-a-boo! We can’t wait to meet you!
- 16.Hip, Hip, Hooray. Baby (name) is on the way!
- [#] days and counting!
- Here’s to sleepless nights!
- Here’s to Dirty Diapers!
- To sleepless nights and dirty diapers!
- Ten fingers and ten toes, Can’t wait for you to show!
- Ready or not, here I come
- The first step a baby takes is to your heart
- Twinkle, Twinkle little star
- Baby powder, cream, and oil, soon we’ll have someone to spoil!
- Baby powder and some oil, Can’t wait to see you Smile!
- Baby bottle and dirty diaper, Baby (last name) are almost here!
- Little toes, Little fingers. Baby, no one will be as cuter!
- Little hands, little feet, baby [Last Name] will be so sweet!
- Tiny toes and tiny fingers, We can’t wait much longer!
- Our family is growing by two little feet!
- Let the fun begin
- The first step a baby takes is to your heart
- Baby bump won’t stay forever. The due date is almost here!
- The due date is drawing near. Baby [Last Name] is almost here!
- The big day is almost here. Can’t wait to see you, dear!
- Our love for you is growing stronger. Baby, we can’t wait much longer!
- Fairytale will come true. Once we have you!
Funny Baby Shower Cake Captions
Have some good laughs with parents to be with these funny baby shower cake captions. Although, use it wisely because not all parents-to-be are up for it.
- Sleepless nights and dirty diapers. What have you got yourself into?
- Mom (name) is growing stronger. Don’t let her wait longer!
- Get a mop, somebody is about to pop!
- Now, you can’t escape. You might as well cut the Cake!
- Itty witty baby, small and sweet. Mom-to-be can’t see her feet!
- Hello Baby! Goodbye sleep
- Goodbye, bump!
Baby Shower Cake wordings for an Adoption Baby
Even if the mother-to-be is adopting a baby, she deserves a grand baby shower. And these baby shower cake wordings for an adoption baby are perfect for celebrating the event.
- Forever family
- Families grow with love
- Worth the wait
- You are made for us
- We can’t wait to share life with you
- Someone special was chosen for us
- Our wish came true
- Family ever after
- We found our missing piece
- You are our missing piece
- Joined by love
- Your presence will fill our life with joy
- You are the one for us
- You complete our Family!
- Worth the wait
Religious Baby Shower Cake Sayings
For a religious parents-to-be, use the following baby shower cake sayings.
- Sent from heaven above, a baby for you to love!
- Sent straight from up above, a little baby for us to love!
- Sent straight from heaven’s brightest star, Oh, Baby! What a blessing you truly are
- Baby (name) a little bit of heaven sent down to Earth.
- Blessed Baby
- An Angel sent from Heaven
- God’s ultimate blessing
- Thank heaven for little babies (boy or girl)
- You’ve been doubly blessed
- All of God’s grace in one tiny face!
- Twinkle, twinkle little star, What a blessing you truly are!
- You are a blessing, Sent from heaven
- Tiny hand and tiny face. We’ve got you with God’s grace!
- God bless Baby & you
- Pink or blue? We have no clue! God bless Baby & you
- Twins are coming from heaven above, a little baby for you to love!
- A gift from above, two babies to love!
- God’s most precious gift
- Made with love, Sent from heaven above
- Football, Baseball, and fire trucks. Thank god for our Little Boy!
- Pink dresses and pretty curls. Thank god for our Little girl!
- Baby! You are what happened when we wish upon a star
Theme-Specific Baby Shower Cake sayings
- Ahoy! Ahoy! Oh boy
- Ahoy! It’s a boy!
- Sailing the sea, baby to see!
- Roar, it’s a boy!
- Stomping, Baby (name) is coming!
- Chew, stomp, and roar! It’s a Dinoson!
- We are roaring with cheer. Can’t wait for Baby (name) to be here!
- Showering love on our Babysaurus!
- Babysaurus, Hatching soon!
- Howdy! Partner
- Leather boots and cowBoy hat, You know What we’re going to have!
Circus – Theme
- Can’t wait for you to join the Circus!
- Welcome to the Circus!
- Sugar, Ah Honey!
- Oh, Babee!
- Oh, Babee! You are mine to be!
- Mommy to Bee
- A little Honey is on the way!
- A little Honey is buzzing this way
- As Sweet as can bee!
- Wizard coming soon!
- Welcome Little Wizard
- Welcome Little Muggle
- A magical bundle is on its way
- Expecting Patronum!
- Ready to snuggle the new muggle!
- Snuggle this Muggle
- This baby is a Keeper
- Moon of my life
- The countdown has begun
- This boy just needs some space!
- Sleepless night and dirty diapers. Once we have our little Dipper!
- Baby, It’s a Wild World
- Our wild adventure is due soon!
- Our little deer is just about here
- Hip, Hip, Hooray! The wild one is on the way!
- Hip, Hip, Hooray! Baby girl is on her way
- Hip, Hip, Hooray! Baby boy is on his way
- Hoot hoot! We’re going to have something cute!
Cat in the hat-Theme
- Thing 1 + Thing 2 (for twins)
- It’s true, it’s true! A baby (last name) is due (gender-neutral)
- It’s true, it’s true! A baby is due. Will it be pink or will it be blue?
- One fish, two fish. We are waiting for the New fish!
- Kid, you’ll move mountains!
Winnie the Pooh-Theme
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
- You don’t see baby, but you feel it
- I wonder what’s going to happen?
How to write words on a Baby shower Cake?
Writing words on a baby shower cake can be challenging for someone who doesn’t decorate Cake often. It takes a lot of patience and practice to achieve the look of the Cake with writing. Here are some of the methods you can use to write words on a baby shower cake.
Pipe it with Frosting
Probably the easiest and cheapest way of decorating a cake with wording. For writing wording on baby shower cake with this method, all you need is steady hands and pretty handwriting. To make sure you space the letters evenly, make sure you have outlined your notes with a toothpick before you start piping for the final look.
Fondant is surprisingly easy to work with. All you have to do is roll the dough and cut out letters. For cutting out letters you can get these mini letter cutters. Once you are done cutting letters, arrange them on the Cake the way you like it. The great thing about using fondant letters is that if you need to rearrange letters on the Cake, you won’t have any problem.
Tips for writing words on Baby shower cake
Baby shower cake is usually made by sisters or friends of a mother-to-be. If the mother-to-be is backing a cake herself, then there is nothing to worry about because she will be happy with her own Cake decorating.
But if sisters or friends of the mother’s-to-be backing a cake, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind to make her day special.
- If you are going with a theme, you want to make sure that you match the Cake saying to that.
- Be careful in using baby shower cake sayings as it could be offensive or inappropriate to some parents-to-be. Depending on how well you know parents-to-be, use funny baby shower cake sayings wisely. Also, avoid the word God in baby shower cake wordings if parents-to-be are not religious. And for religious parents-to-be, avoid using funny baby shower cake saying.
- Keep it short and sweet. It will help keep the letters big and readable without effort.
Unique Baby shower cake sayings I Conclusion
I hope this massive list of baby shower cake sayings has helped you find the ideal phrases for your event. Based on your theme, go with something simple and concise. I am sure you have found the perfect sayings for your event, but if not, then use these sayings to inspire you to write your own baby shower cake wordings.
Do you know any baby shower cake sayings that are not included in this list? Please leave in the comment below.
Share it to your Friends 🙂
You may Also Like
- VBAC Lab Birth Course Review : Increase your Chance of VBAC Success
- Can Pushing Hard to Poop cause Labor? Find out here!
- 21 Healthy Snacks to Pack in Hospital Bag for Labor
- Midwives Brew to Induce Labor Naturally in 24 Hours
- 44 Positive Birth Affirmations to Empower you during Labor
- Have you Tried Curb Walking to Induce Labor?